Located in New York (serving all 5 Boroughs + Long Island)
Mold not only causes damage inside your home but it can also trigger a range of serious allergic and respiratory reactions. Taking care of mold removal may seem like an easy DIY task but there are actually lots of things to consider first. Ultimately, because mold is an even bigger deal than you might think, hiring a professional to remove mold is more beneficial.
You can expect quality results.
It is not easy to assess the full extent of the situation unless you get into the thick of things. Molds are actually difficult to remove and can be dangerous if not done properly. If the mold has grown deep within surfaces such as drywall and wood beams, it may make it harder for you to reach and remove it by yourself. If you hire professionals, they would know how to remove all types of molds – yes, even in the cracks and hidden spaces.
Professionals have access to proper equipment.
To remove the mold, you need to be well-equipped. We’re talking about respirators, gloves, ozone generators, commercial-grade foggers, contained filtration systems, HEPA vacuums, and other safety gear. Professionals have this equipment and the knowledge as to how to use it safely.
Professionals will save you time and money.
Not only is it time-consuming to clean up the mold, but it will take a lot of time and resources trying to figure out where it is and what caused it. Hiring a professional will save you time and money because they already know how to find and remove mold efficiently.
If you’re looking for professionals to remove mold from your home or business, The Lucky Duct is the place to go! The Lucky Duct’s certified team responds rapidly to identify the source of the moisture that’s causing mold to thrive, contain the problem and remove the mold-damaged items. The technicians activate a filtration and ventilation system to purify and purge the indoor air of the tiny mold spores, and perform a meticulous cleaning of the dwelling’s contents and possessions.